26 April 2014

Review of Bandua Infinity Advertising Panel Pack

Another bitesize review today, this time for the Bandua Advertising Panel Pack - in this case it's the number 1 pack.


Included in the package are six fairly large hoardings, twelve side supports and some connector pieces to allow the panels to be joined together. There's two of each board - iKohl, Oxyd, and a contaminated area warning.

There's not much to say about a set of standing flat boards other than they provide surprisingly substantial terrain coverage either together as wall sections, or as free standing advertising hoardings on rooftops etc.If I was to offer one flaw, is that the reverse of each board is blank. The ones with the cuts outs therefore look considerably more interesting overall than those without (Oxyd).

As with all Bandua terrain, it goes together without any fettling at all. Couple of dabs of PVA glue, 10mins, and you're done.

For 12Euros you really can't go wrong here. They're not exactly complex, but for just over the cost of a single model blister you can get some very useful and versatile scatter terrain that packs up very compactly but offers a number of possibilities on the table.

6 comments:

  1. You know what I like about this review? It's that it seems like an actual honest review and not just a thinly veiled advertisement. ;)

    I've unfortunately fallen out of the habit of buying manufactured terrain, so I love to hear your thoughts on any and all of your latest purchases.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I'll try and do more of there as I do buy a fair bit of terrain, as I haven't the skills or patience to make it myself!

      Delete
  2. Also, what's going on with those sci fi cars behind the walls in the picture?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're resin cars from Antenocitis Workshop >>> http://www.antenocitisworkshop.com/antenocitis/g-o-t-vehicles-1.html

      I've got another mini-review of them coming up next.

      Delete
    2. I know where they're from, but...
      "I've got another mini-review of them coming up next."
      ...was what I was waiting to hear :)

      Whether intentional or not, I figured them being included the picture was a little bit of a teaser.

      Delete
    3. http://projecttoth.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/review-of-antenocitis-workshop-future.html

      Delete